|Whether you have one employee or hundreds ... as their employer, you are responsible for their safety.
Maintaining a safe workplace environment is more than just good business practice — it's the law.
Attend this powerful one-day seminar, and discover how to make sure your workplace is safe, secure, and Cal/OSHA compliant.
- The latest changes in Cal/OSHA rules and regulations — how will they affect your organization?
- Making sense of Cal/OSHA's confusing language and government "legalese"
- How to assess your organization for potential hazards and act now to eliminate them
- Your written safety plan — what it is, how to create it, and where to find online forms and guidelines to help
- Could your organization pass a Cal/OSHA inspection tomorrow? Here's how to find out
- How to maintain meticulous records that meet Cal/OSHA standards
- Workplace violence — how to spot red flags and keep workers and visitors safe from threats
In just one day of intensive, fast-paced training, we'll cover all of the latest regulatory information concerning safety, health, and environmental issues in the workplace.
You'll discover dozens of cost-effective ways for getting your organization into compliance, learn how to expand the effectiveness of your safety training program, find out how to keep the meticulous records required by Cal/OSHA, and learn how to assess your organization for a variety of hazards.
We'll also show you where to turn for up-to-the-minute information on Cal/OSHA's newest rules and regulations, so that you can keep abreast of changes that might affect your work environment. This seminar will set your mind at ease and make sure that when Cal/OSHA knocks on your door, you'll be ready!
Sign up for this seminar now — and avoid costly Cal/OSHA slip-ups in the future!
A Cal/OSHA Primer — Rules, Regulations, the Newest Updates and Information
- Cal/OSHA's citation system — what it is and how it works
- Compliance Directives — the #1 insight into what Cal/OSHA inspectors really think a regulation means
- Resources to help you keep up with Cal/OSHA's newest standards, rules, and regulations
- Consultation Service — should you use it? We'll tell you the pros and cons
- How to find your way around www.osha.gov, www.dol.gov, and janweb.icdi.wvu.edu to quickly get the information you need
Better Safe Than Sorry — Preventative Measures for Employee Safety
- What are recognized hazards? Learn to spot and correct them before your people get injured
- HAZCOM — workers have a right to know about hazardous chemicals in their workplace. We'll tell you how to tell them what they need to know
- Your written safety plan — what it should include to meet Cal/OSHA standards
- The Needlestick Act — what it is and how it affects you and your employees
- What you must know about the tagout/lockout standard
When Cal/OSHA Knocks — Preparing Your Organization for a Cal/OSHA visit
- Is your business a likely candidate for an Cal/OSHA inspection? Find out who gets inspected most frequently — and why
- What is the Cal/OSHA inspector looking for during a visit? We'll clue you in on the trouble spots guaranteed to be closely examined
- How to conduct your own Cal/OSHA inspection — catch and correct problems before they become big headaches!
- From opening conference to penalty appeals, we'll walk you through a Cal/OSHA inspection so you know what to expect and how to prepare
Record Keeping, Cal/OSHA, and You — Keeping Your Records in Line with Cal/OSHA's Rigorous Requirements
- Who has to keep records? Who's exempt? We'll get you up to date on recent developments that may affect you
- Log 300, Form 300A, and Form 301 — the newest additions to Cal/OSHA's record-keeping arsenal
- How to stay in Cal/OSHA compliance while reporting and recording on-the-job mishaps, injuries, incidents, and catastrophes
Don't wait; Order today!