|Writing Customer-Support Messages focuses on structuring the customer-support message to have maximum clarity and effectiveness.
This course contains assignments, practice activities, and written competency exams. Similar to how college classes work, you do your assigned work on your own, then submit it to your instructor, who grades, comments upon, and returns the assignment to you. The instructor will coach you in this way until you master the skills. FYI, your instructor is also available via email or phone.
This course teaches you how to:
- Interpret the customer's message
- Acknowledge the customer's feelings
- Assure the customer that you are working for him or her
- State the problem
- Explain the next step or status
- Describe possible causes (or problems)
- Explain remedies and actions
- Decide the next action
- Request further information
- Solve the problem
- When to escalate the contact
- Write the subject line
- Write the greeting
- Explain customer actions
- Write the next step or options
- Write a cordial closing
- Follow up
How To Access Your Course:
This course has 18 lessons or approximately 30 hours of study. You may complete lessons at your own pace, as long as you finish them within four months from date of registration. Instructions for accessing your course materials, plus your Instructor's contact information, will be emailed to you within two business days of registration.