|The Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services training course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a Terminal Services (TS) environment. The course focuses on configuring of TS core functionality, TS licensing, TS Gateway, and TS Web Access.
You will learn from certified subject matter experts in the IT world who have numerous years of experience and will pass all that knowledge down to you in our extraordinary course intended for an individual whose primary role is a Technology Specialist in an enterprise environment or any IT professional who wants to boost their IT career.
Total Course Duration: 5 hours 2 minutes
- Configuring Core Functionality and Connections of Terminal Services
- Understanding Terminal Services
- New Features of Terminal Services
- Installing and Configuring Terminal Services
- Installing Terminal Services Role Service Demo
- Remote Desktop Connection
- Installation Options for Terminal Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting TS Settings
- Configuring Settings Demo
- Troubleshooting Terminal Services Settings
- Configuring and Managing Licensing
- Deploying the Terminal Services Licensing Role
- Using the Terminal Services Licensing Manager
- Client Access Licenses
- Managing Licenses
- Configuring Terminal Services RemoteApp and Easy Print
- Configuring RemoteApp Programs
- Deploying RemoteApp Programs with TS Web Access
- Configuring and Deploying RemoteApp Programs Demo
- Configuring Printers
- Configuring Web Access and Session Broker Services
- Understanding TS Web Access
- Deploying TS Web Access
- Configuring the TS Session Broker Service
- Installing and Configuring TS Session Broker
- Deploying and Configuring Session Broker Demo
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the TS Gateway
- Understanding TS Gateway
- Configuring TS Gateway
- Configuring Authorization Policies
- Deploying TS Gateway Demo
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting TS Gateway Connections
- Utilizing NAP with TS Gateway
- Configuring the TS Gateway for NAP Demo
- Troubleshooting TS Gateway Connections
- Managing and Monitoring Terminal Services
- Managing and Monitoring Connections to TS
- Configuring Windows System Resource Manager
Training Videos on DVD
All learning takes place on your computer with our Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services training DVD that is packed with tons of interactive content designed to make learning both fun and informative!
Taking our computer based training course is easy since it allows you to set your own learning schedule instead of having to follow someone else's.
The self-paced Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services CBT videos feature tons of discussions and demos that are instructor led and detail the steps needed to master the application.
Note: All over night orders must be placed by 2pm Eastern time or they will be processed the following business day.