Learn how to integrate principles of business, statistics and engineering to achieve tangible results. Master the use of Six Sigma to quantify the critical quality issues in your company. Once the issues have been quantified, statistics can be applied to provide probabilities of success and failure.
Six Sigma methods increase productivity and enhance quality. As a Six Sigma green belt, you will be equipped to support and champion Six Sigma implementation in your organization. To earn the Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate, you will be required to pass IIE's green belt exam.
During this course you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned to an actual issue you face in your organization. Prior seminar participants have reported significant savings from implementing their projects.
- A financial services organization saw $128,000 in cost savings per quarter when they reduced transaction processing rework.
- A state agency reduced project cost over-runs by 28 percent.
- A transportation company saved more than $875,000 per year in turnover costs by improving the employee communications process.
- Reduced errors in a painting operation led to increased first pass acceptance and more than $197,000 in annual savings.
A Web developer increased annual profits by 10 percent by cutting cycle time.
- A wave solder operation saw defects reduced by half and costs reduced by $60,000 per year.
This course is divided into eight units. Each unit will include from 30 minutes to an hour of recorded material (audio and video).
- Unit 1: Introduction to Six Sigma
- Unit 2: Variation
- Unit 3: Basic Statistics
- Unit 4: Control Charts
- Unit 5: Process Capability
- Unit 6: All about Six Sigma
- Unit 7: Root Cause Analysis
- Unit 8: Summary and Case Study
In order to gain access to this course, you must have an established Internet connection. Access to content is only available for six (6) months. Access will expire six (6) months from the date of purchase.
Upon registering for this course, one of our representatives will contact you with login credentials within 2 business days.
We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 15 business days prior to the scheduled start date.